Sunday, February 1, 2009

I just thought spring was here...

Yesterday was beautiful and we spent most of the day outside at the farm. Today is nice, but just not the same. It is, however, the Lord's day, so it's beautiful in its own right.

We signed Abby up for spring ball yesterday. Tim's going to be an assistant coach so we already know who her coach will be and she won't have to go through the draft before finding out. I was talking with a friend this morning about going camping, but it already looks like our spring is filling up. I hate to plan too much until I get a softball schedule and get in the swing of things.

Cooper is rocking along. Some days the terrible two year old rares his ugly head, but other days he's my sweet little boy.

Mother and Dad put their house on the market this week. It's kind of funny seeing pictures of it for sale on the internet. Mother said it was kind of sad seeing a for sale sign in the yard. This is where I spent the majority of my childhood/teen years, so I guess there is some sentimental attachment there.

Other than that, our life is full with just being together.

No comments: