Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I can't believe it's been a year...

Yes, it's been a year, but my friend Kathryn has inspired me to resurrect this blog.  I've recently been blogging some things related to school, but have decided to try to share family stuff here.

Spring Break finds me acting as Abby's social secretary.  It seems all I have in my calendar are Abby's school meetings, private lessons, practices, games, and plans with her friends.  That's not true.  The other things on my calendar are places Tim has to be.  That's just so I know when not to expect him.

Anyway, I'm blogging some school stuff at educationalhorizons.blogspot.com and more spiritual insights and questions at gloryboundgirls.blogspot.com.  Share as you see fit.  I definitely want to get the school blog out there so that I can get some comments and suggestions for where to go with my class.

I'll do my best to keep this site current, but as it's the third one I'm working on...

No comments: