Friday, February 2, 2018

Gallbladder and Most of Liver are Gone

It’s 8:30 pm and I’m sitting in PACU waiting for a room in extended recovery as Tim dozes in and out.  We checked in this morning at 5:15 and they took him back for surgery just before 7:00.  The surgery lasted right at 10 hours.  Dr. Chun said it went well when she came to see me about 5:00.   I am blessed by wonderful friends as they provided plenty of entertainment to distract me in between the updates every two hours. He’s resting fairly well but know the days ahead are will bring ups and downs.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Thinking of all of you ! Blessing Abound. We are just a phone call away for whatever you need.
Lots of Love ❤️❤️ Smiles����and Blessings for Peace from Above
David & Donna

Unknown said...

Williams crew sends our love and prayers.

Don / Ann Eudy said...

Glad this part is behind him and praying for much better days. Asking God to walk beside him every step of the way. Sending love and continued prayers for all.

DebI said...

Prayers continue from the Harrell family

Anonymous said...

I woke up early this morning and prayed for you both. I know I'm not the only one!!! holding you up in prayer. Love to you both! Lynn