Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm already dreading going back to school tomorrow. I know it's only seven more days, but...

Abby finished her science fair project yesterday. It really looks like a first grader did it with NO help from mom or dad. No one can question that aspect of it. Even so, it does look good if I do say so.

Our friends came over for fried fish for lunch and the four kids really entertained themselves well. I wasn't too sure how Cooper and Kelsey would play together, but they did well. They have a hard act to as follow as Abby and Cade have always done real well.

Cooper and Tim are both napping, Abby's watching Disney Channel and I'm just enjoying the quiet. Sixty seventh graders will leave no time for quiet these next two weeks. I keep thinking we'll slow down and just enjoy time at the pool, but I know I'll spend more time in the car than anywhere else.

No comments: