Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ask First, Then Act

It's finally Thursday. This is the first night the kids and I have been home this week. Tim has a board meeting, so it's total craziness around here. Abby's running circles around through the kitchen and living room and Cooper is hot on her heels. This is great fun until one of them slips and falls on the tile.

Notice I changed the background and the colors. Not my favorite, but I'm still playing around with it all. Will probably change it again this weekend when I have more time. I also plan to add a list of the blogs I like to read. (May have to email a friend or two to give me directions on some of these things.)

We're looking forward to Friday and Saturday of just the four of us hanging out. Tim says he has a little shopping to do -- hunting items, but other than that I think we'll just hang out.

One thing I've learned this week, both in practice and from my Bible study, is to "ask first, then act." So often we act and then ask (or like my friend Joanne said, "we act, then we tell.") I'm learning so much from my study of Mark and need to get off this computer and to tonight's homework.

No comments: