Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In the Swing of This

Oct 8 - After reading The Shaw Family Happenings blog, I decided I could do this and attempt to keep it half way current. We shall see. Abby is back in the swing of softball. Tonight's her third night of practice in a row - play our first game next Tuesday!! Cooper does NOT have to have his tonsils out at this time. That is a huge praise because I just couldn't seem to figure out when we might work that in. BUT, perhaps the biggest praise is that his eye doctor didn't see any signs of the nystagmus (eye jerking) at his visit last week. We've seen it decrease, though not altogether totally gone. I'm hoping at his next visit in January we might get a little more information as to how well he might be going to be able to see. I keep telling myself and others that our God is good and his perfect plan is whatever it is. Will try to post pictures over the weekend. I only have 350+ still on my camera.

No comments: