Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Pictures

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures. Abby never wants to be serious or smile "right." We are at a very "silly" stage, but these two aren't too bad. Trying to get Cooper to do anything on command is absolutely ridiculous these days. Anything I ask is met with "No" - although it sounds more like "nawh." Anybody who thought Abby talked country ought to hear my second one.


This week is going to be crazy. Between softball practice, our first fall game, school meetings, and 8th grade football, we'll going to be going in 50 different directions. On top of that our church is celebrating its 75th anniversary next Sunday and I've got "practice" for a program that I'm involved in. We're going to include a set of cardboard testimonies -- watch a sample on godtube.com if you've never seen it.


I know that God will sustain us -- we've really been studying God's will for our lives as part of a larger community. I understand that His "place" or "callings" for us will change, but for now we are content to serve Him where we are. Even if I do question my ability to raise a rambunctious, independent, almost terrible two-year old little boy and a smart and smart-mouthed six year old drama queen. I know He will equip me.
























2 comments:

Ron and Nancy said...

Can this be the same cap-wearing, four-wheeling, go-cart-riding, tractor-riding boy we saw in July?

Ron and Nancy said...

It is so-o-o-o nice to have a pretty little girl amidst grandsons and great nephews (stinkie boys). What a cutie!! Of course we are prejudice.